Monday, October 18, 2010

My Bookshelf (Sorta)

Lately, I've seen many of the blogs I read posting pictures of their bookshelf. Unfortunately, this would be rather difficult for me to do. I love books, and have 4 large bookcases, so if I took a picture of every shelf, it would be almost 20 pictures. Instead, I picked out 15 of my favorite fiction books to share (I posted many of my favorite non-fiction books here)


  • The Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams)
  • God's Debris (Scott Adams)
  • God is Dead (Ron Currie Jr.)
  • Notes from the Underground (Fyodor Dostoyevsky)
  • Book (Robert Grudin)
  • Brave New World (Aldous Huxley)
  • The Cyberiad (Stanislaw Lem)
  • Peace on Earth (Stanislaw Lem)
  • Life of Pi (Yann Martel)
  • A Dirty Job (Christopher Moore)
  • 1984 (George Orwell)
  • Death: A Life (George Pendle)
  • Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead (Tom Stoppard)
  • Cat's Craddle (Kurt Vonnegut)
  • The Sirens of Titan (Kurt Vonnegut)

No comments:

Post a Comment