Monday, January 3, 2011

Update

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still around. My chemotherapy is going well. Unfortunatly, it has been much harder on me physically than I anticipated. Consequently, I have not been able to write on this blog for sometime, despite filling a sheet of paper with new ideas for posts. I have one more round of chemotherapy this week after which I will have at least 2 month break before having another cycle of six treatments, so I am hoping that I will be able to get some writing in during the break. Thanks to all my readers who have been patient. I miss writing here and interacting with people who see God the way I do.

3 comments:

  1. Although I am a new reader I thoroughly enjoy your writing. I can't begin to imagine what you're going through but I do wish you a speedy recovery. I look forward to reading your next posts.

    Peace and blessings,

    ~Sam M.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there-it sounds like it is going as well as can be expected. I'll keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Much love, and good intentions coming your way.

    ReplyDelete